It takes 7 working days to finish as submitting your passport and requirement at Vietnam Immigration Department Office. You have opportunity to extend your stay in Vietnam by visa extension and renewal.
So what is difference between a visa extension and renewal? Please note that visa extension or renewals belongs to your current visa.
Vietnam visa extension
In order to apply visa extension, your current visa has to meet some requirements of Vietnam Immigration Department. Your current visa type has to be correspondent to your staying extending requirement.
- Stay in 1 – 3 more months: If your current visa is 1 month – 3 months single or multiple entry visa.
- Stay in 6 more months: If your current visa is ĐT, LĐ visa, or visa exemption 5 years.
- Stay in 1 – 5 more years: if you have temporary residence card.
Vietnam visa expired?
If your Vietnam visa is invalid or was expired now, don’t worry about it, we will solve and extend visa for you to continue to stay Vietnam or exit, out of blacklist. We are professional of:
- Vietnam visa exemption extension.
- Vietnam tourist visa extension.
- Vietnam 15 day visa extension.
- Vietnam business visa extension.
- Temporary resident card.
- Work permit.
Renewal Vietnam Visa
Renewal Visa means that you are granted a new visa stamp and visa sticker on your passport with the new duration permission. The staying length is valid maximum in 3 months. Moreover the visa renewal fee is higher than the visa extension fee because we have to pay stamping fee and visa sticker fee for you. Visa renewal is ready for someone who:
- Entered Vietnam with visa exemption.
- Has current visa is not correspondent to your staying extending requirement.
If you would like to upgrade or do vietnam tourist visa extension your current visa from 1 month to 3 month, you have to apply to renew 3 month single entry or 3 month multiple entry.
If you would like to upgrade your current visa from single entry to multiple entry, you have to apply to renew visa.
Update from August 2020
In the situation of Covid-19 disease is getting worse around the world, there are many countries now block the border to prevent Covid19 spread wider. So, if you want to stay in Vietnam longer and legally, we will do Visa extension service for you.
Document required: Passport (with valid Vietnamese visa).
Price for Vietnamese visa extension option:
- 01 month single entry: USD 185-190
- 02 month single entry: from USD 210. Only Philippin, Malaysia, Chinese passport and some countries.
- 03 months multible entry: USD 210-230
If you want to use VISANGON’s service, please contact us via:
- 24/7 Hotline: 0904.386.229 – 0906 952 966 (click number to call)
- Tel: 024 3724 5292
- Email: email@example.com
- Greencanal Travel Vietnam INC.
- Hochiminh City Office: Room 101, 168 Võ Thị Sáu Street, 8th Ward, 3rd District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hanoi Office: 4th Floor, 142 Đội Cấn Street, Ba Đình District, Hanoi.
- And branch offices in Thai Nguyen, Quang Ninh, Da Nang, Hai Phong,..
Check and get price quote in 5 minutes
Please send us passport copy here, and get price in 5 minutes.
We do Vietnam visa extension and renewal in Ho Chi Minh city, Hanoi city, Da Nang, and all places in Vietnam, fast and save.